Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

James Murdoch Escape Plan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have it on solid word that this is the resort being created for the Murdoch family. No I'm not stocking them, but it's an interesting story that may lend guidance on our future once things "heat" up. Where are they all going, and where might we be forced to migrate?

Since my last check about 5 yrs ago, things have come along at their resort. They basically bought the Nascall region in northern BC Canada, and I managed to confirm his ownership of the Hot Springs just next to their lodges, and next to the river (fishing, water). The Springs were sold to him as planned to build a resort, but in 2021 Murdoch closed it to the public. Bummer.

Clearly they were planning ahead. Lake, River, Food, Water, Trees, Land, Beach, Hot Springs, with a small town and road to civilization after a short boat ride. It's the perfect spot on the edge of the world, and in the colder climate.

However, what could end up happening by climate change itself, is their forest burns down, the river dries up, and the fish all die. They might survive a bit longer, but will they? That's for another discussion.

View attachment 955948

View attachment 955949

Source: Nascall Hot Springs
And my Friend in BC.
James doesn't get on well with his Dad, possibly brother too.

Reactions: SOULPEDL