Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that got a VIN today, do you have a MVPA listed on your Tesla.com account page or is it missing? Should be listed under the documents section on the webpage, I currently only see my initial order agreement and lemon law disclosure.

My guess is the MVPA (finalized purchase agreement) will appear once I have a scheduled delivery date.

Last edited:
Reactions: KangThe
For those that got a VIN today, do you have a MVPA listed on your Tesla.com account page or is it missing? Should be listed under the documents section on the webpage, I currently only see my initial order agreement and lemon law disclosure.
You will receive a text again from your SA once MVPA is available. I got a text next day after my VIN assigned.

• Helpful
Reactions: chobra and KangThe
1676398339519.png

Update.

Congrats to everyone that got the VIN!!!

I ordered my blue model Y Feb 2 and the estimated date was Mar-May. Not wanting to chance missing the rebate which made the math work for me, I found and subscribed to the real-time inventory feed. I watched hundreds of notifications for vehicles of all models and options and I observed that the availability varies greatly depending on region of delivery. For example there at least 100 vehicles delivered to CA for every one delivered to CO. Blue trickles in at a fraction of the rate as the other colors, and 20” wheels far outnumber 19”. Nevertheless it was worth the effort because I saw a notification for a blue 19” premium 7 seat pop up. I didn’t really want the 7 seat, but it would be better than not getting the vehicle in time, so I sent the link to the 510 number and told them to switch to that vehicle. They did and I go pick it up this Sat. Bottom line is if you are super concerned about wait, there are ways to accelerate delivery by intercepting inventory before it even shows up at the dealer. Yeah you have to go pick it up rather than have it brought to you, and you might not have an exact match, but with wait times growing it could be an option.