Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where’s the blue / white interior waiting room?😀
Got you covered ;)

Reactions: CleanDemon
Delivered today and just in time for a weekend road trip. Mostly a smooth pickup process in Owings Mills, Maryland. Tons of cars on the lot but not a lot of people and the SAs were available with questions. One reported they are doing ~30 pickups a day and 60 on the weekends. Three blemishes that will get fixed next week (a scratch, a chip, and the rear wheel well is scuffed). One hiccup was that the mobile app checkout was so smooth I drove off after the key sync and forgot to sign physical paperwork in the store and get my valet keys. I had to return a few hours later to officially own the car 🤣

Ordered April 15, MYLR, Blue/Black/19" rims/5 seat/tow hitch
Initially April/May, then on May 1st, it changed to May 25-June 29 and now it's May 25-June 19. Sure hoping they mean 2023. There used to be "accelerated delivery available" for cars that were close on the Tesla app but that disappeared this week.

Finally took delivery today. 99 Days from order to delivery. FYI, I have been noticing a driver side hatch door alignment issue with the with Fremont Model Y's. I had 3 co-workers that had this issue and I went to the Service Center last night to get a pre-check of my Model Y before today's delivery. I live 3 miles from the Service Center. Sure enough, mine had the issue. I walked around the lot checking the Model Y's that were ready to be picked up today and the Fremont builds all had the same alignment issue. The Austin builds did not have this issue. I also had a scuff issue on the plastic piece below the passenger back door. When I mentioned these 2 issues, they took my Model Y into the garage and painted over the scuff and they adjusted the back hatch alignment issue. I left with both minor issue resolved. Most will need to setup a service appointment for the hatch alignment issue, like my co-workers had to do. Tesla has to be aware of this issue, so they should either fix it on the line or before the vehicles ship. Probably a 2 minute fix each, if coming off the line. Probably most just live with the alignment issue. The passenger side is good, so it would bother me every time I look at the clear drop down in the alignment flow of the driver side to the back of the vehicle.

Finally took delivery today. 99 Days from order to delivery. FYI, I have been noticing a driver side hatch door alignment issue with the with Fremont Model Y's. I had 3 co-workers that had this issue and I went to the Service Center last night to get a pre-check of my Model Y before today's delivery. I live 3 miles from the Service Center. Sure enough, mine had the issue. I walked around the lot checking the Model Y's that were ready to be picked up today and the Fremont builds all had the same alignment issue. The Austin builds did not have this issue. I also had a scuff issue on the plastic piece below the passenger back door. When I mentioned these 2 issues, they took my Model Y into the garage and painted over the scuff and they adjusted the back hatch alignment issue. I left with both minor issue resolved. Most will need to setup a service appointment for the hatch alignment issue, like my co-workers had to do. Tesla has to be aware of this issue, so they should either fix it on the line or before the vehicles ship. Probably a 2 minute fix each, if coming off the line. Probably most just live with the alignment issue. The passenger side is good, so it would bother me every time I look at the clear drop down in the alignment flow of the driver side to the back of the vehicle.
Would you mind posting a pic of the alignment issue? I’m picking up my MYP on Tuesday and this would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

MYLR Blue/Black/19" Gemini/5 seat interior
OD: 03/24
EDD: Generic April - June 2023

Located in Alberta, Canada
Updates to my order, as it seems to be getting closer to delivery now.

MYLR5 Blue/Black/19"
EDD1: April - June 2023
EDD2: May 6 - 20, 2023
EDD3: May 10 - 21, 2023
EDD4: May 14 - 28, 2023
Vision Disclaimer accepted May 13
EDD5: May 19-24, 2023

I'm now seeing a VIN in the source code of my order page, though haven't officially been told I have one yet (no MVPA showing up on my order page just yet), so seems like things are getting very close! Just waiting for the message to schedule delivery now.

Would you mind posting a pic of the alignment issue? I’m picking up my MYP on Tuesday and this would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
1684200381901.png

This above it picture does not do it justice, but there is a decent drop down in the flow line on the drivers side. The passenger side is good. I only took the one photo before it was adjusted and fixed.

Reactions: CleanDemon
Updates to my order, as it seems to be getting closer to delivery now.

MYLR5 Blue/Black/19"
EDD1: April - June 2023
EDD2: May 6 - 20, 2023
EDD3: May 10 - 21, 2023
EDD4: May 14 - 28, 2023
Vision Disclaimer accepted May 13
EDD5: May 19-24, 2023

I'm now seeing a VIN in the source code of my order page, though haven't officially been told I have one yet (no MVPA showing up on my order page just yet), so seems like things are getting very close! Just waiting for the message to schedule delivery now.
Delivery scheduled for May 20!

Loitering vicariously in this forum for a while...
My husband ordered a blue/black model Y LR, 19" tires, + tow hitch
OD = 5/11 (not pessimistic enough to write the year 😆)
1st EDD = June/July
2nd EDD = 5/30 - 6/13
VIN = ???????????

All the postings do not make me optimistic that it will be delivered too soon. The guy at the local tesla center reassured us the EDD is relatively accurate.
Fingers crossed!