Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got VIN!!! Austin build so no matrix headlight I guess.

Sched Feb 28th for pick up... Fingers crossed!
anchorman-excited.gif

• Funny
Reactions: hoax.killer
MYLR blue\white\everything else standard, changed to MYP blue\white on 2/7
Order date: 1/13 @ 8AM PST
Original EDD: Jan-March
Uodated EDD: Jan-Feb
Updated EDD: Feb 5 - Feb19
New EDD (2/5): Feb 16 - March 16
Still no VIN
Since my roots are MYLR blue\white
EDD: Feb 24 - March 3
VIN: 2/14
Notification to schedule DD: 2/23
Scheduled DD: 2/26

So still not info from SA or 501 or chat. VIN since on the 14th no delivery date set yet still just the range. Only info I have managed to get is its been in transit and last location was Chicago area still. my location is Oklahoma so who knows.
Do you have a trade-in?

Mine showed as complete\accepted in the app, but on the back-end of their system they didn't finalize it. I only knew because my MVPA didn't show the trade-in amount. Had to contact SA three separate times to get it finalized on their end, then I got notified to schedule delivery. Not sure if my trade-in was the hold-up or just coincidence.

Or it could be that I was able to schedule DD once the car would arrive within 3 days, I got notified to schedule DD on 2/23 and earliest DD was 2/26.

got my delivery notice but it's for home delivery. I would rather pickup at a service center. Has anybody been able to get around home delivery?
It's strange that they won't let you pick up at the Buena Park location, seems like a normal\large size location.

I personally would be okay with home delivery even with all the downsides, but that's just me. Maybe they are concerned about the logistics at their location during the rain?

Do you have access to a garage at home? That might be the better option if it rains, so you can inspect the outside at minimum before accepting delivery, in case they give you a hard time to inspect the inside. You should still be able to decline delivery if you're not okay with the outside of the car.

Do you have a trade-in?

Mine showed as complete\accepted in the app, but on the back-end of their system they didn't finalize it. I only knew because my MVPA didn't show the trade-in amount. Had to contact SA three separate times to get it finalized on their end, then I got notified to schedule delivery. Not sure if my trade-in was the hold-up or just coincidence.

Or it could be that I was able to schedule DD once the car would arrive within 3 days, I got notified to schedule DD on 2/23 and earliest DD was 2/26.
No Trade-in and I have to pay in full before they ship to my state. It shows fully paid on the MVPA, think its just delayed in shipping or something.

Reactions: chobra