Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what is worth, I asked Tuesday for an update as it has been a while and I have heard nothing back.
I took delivery yesterday of my MY and both my Samsung S10+ and my wife's Apple 11 (i think, I'm not an Apple guy) both charged with our cases on the factory charger. So I am not sure I NEED the Jeda wireless pad anymore. I am thinking of cancelling that one and just keeping the hub order.

For what is worth, I asked Tuesday for an update as it has been a while and I have heard nothing back.
I took delivery yesterday of my MY and both my Samsung S10+ and my wife's Apple 11 (i think, I'm not an Apple guy) both charged with our cases on the factory charger. So I am not sure I NEED the Jeda wireless pad anymore. I am thinking of cancelling that one and just keeping the hub order.
Good luck contacting them, I've asked to cancel for a week now (5 emails) with no reply.

That's what I was thinking of doing too.. Are they really that shady of a business???

I don’t think they’re shady, just overwhelmed by the amount of orders and badly managed. Covid didn’t help the situation and neither did the tech specs changing for the Model Y. They can’t respond fast enough and then people get upset.

I ordered day one of announcement, then it was pushed multiple times and I’ve had to send two cancel emails to get a response. It’s been over a week since they said it was cancelled and I still haven’t received my money back.

I would not recommend buying a new product from them less than 6 months after release. Kinda like Tesla when I think about it! Ha

I ordered both the wireless charging pad and the usb hub. The wireless charging pad was not a new product for them and was listed as “in stock” when I ordered a month ago. I understand that the usb hub is a redesign for them so I haven’t been emailing them constantly about this. I think those will start shipping out soon.

Finally got an update from Jeda Support. Here is what they said.

"Model Y Hubs will begin shipping in late July. Prior to that we will send out an email with information and batch times. You should receive this email soon, with info on ETA's, shipping, and more."

In the same boat. I bought the Model Y / Model 3 2020 on July 8, 2020 - which, at the time I was pegging to get the 2020 Model 3. My GF convinced me to switch to Model Y and thank god it's the same product I need.

Still no email or word about shipment, tracking number, etc. Been pretty radio silence since I placed the order. Credit card also charged in full (Model Y ordered 7/13; awaiting VIN assignment)

Jeda Products | Tesla Model Y USB Hub

The Jeda Hub for the Model Y is available to order. I know personally I had issues getting my wireless pad and the hub for my Model 3 late last year but I'm hoping they're figured out their shipping problems.

The hub for the Model Y is supposed to ship "May 2020"... We shall see! I find it a bit hard to believe it's a different fit than the Model 3 but I'll compare it when it arrives.
I ordered mine back in June. Cancelled the order last week. Jeda is incapable of setting expectations properly.