Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Joe's Car Stuff - Dont buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Joe, like with many of these self-set-up vendors, can get a little overwhelmed with orders. However, I bought the full set of Maxpider mats, including trunk and frunk, and other than the trunk mat being out of stock a while - had no issues with the order.

This guy is a cheat, ordered mats, 205USD plus taxes 250USD = 300+CAD, but I didn't receive what I ordered. just 2 front mats, multiple emails - no response, no refund, no items received. ( I saw he is writing excuses mentioning family issues - but if you get others money for a service or goods, please give them)

Please call me. I have the mats in stock. You can call or text me at 989-714-3795. I'll have your order fixed today if you get a hold of me. I apologize I'm going through a nasty divorce so emails get overlooked easily. Since you've had some hardship with your order I will also send an extra gift you can choose from.

Thanks,

Joe

I don't understand how he has all these bad comments and yet people still buy from them? Can people not read before buying? Hate to see people not getting their stuff under a week when you buy from anywhere else, it's literally less than a week and no need for constantly messaging/calling about their products...

Everyone should be caught up this morning with replacement mats shipping out today. If not please text me. There are just a few orders that had issues, we still sell over 300 sets of these mats a month and we currently have over 60 sets sitting in stock. Depending on the work day it might take a day for me to get the order straight. Everything is still shipping next day. If there is an issue with your order where it takes longer you get a free gift or partial refund. You can buy with confidence.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Please call me. I have the mats in stock. You can call or text me at 989-714-3795. I'll have your order fixed today if you get a hold of me. I apologize I'm going through a nasty divorce so emails get overlooked easily. Since you've had some hardship with your order I will also send an extra gift you can choose from.

Thanks,

Joe
I have the exact same issue!!!! I need contact from Joe. Just tried to call but his cm is full.