Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Joining the X family

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've had our new X 75D since mid Feb and it has been faultless so far. None of the build issues I read about have been present on my car and the fit and finish I would say is actually top notch. I did look at earlier Model X builds (around summer 2017) and they were not quite up to the same standard. I discussed this with the local SC and they said that Model X quality has improved dramatically with a lot less remedial work typically required on delivery. My car backs this up pretty well as there was nothing to complain about on delivery.

The car itself is just amazing and I doubt you will be disappointed. It's by far the best family car we've ever owned.

Reactions: hiroshiy
Hey everyone, after almost three years of Model S 70 ownership I decided to order an X75D six seater. Estimated delivery in June. Main reason for the change is having to bend into the back seats of the S to strap my twins into carseats. (post herniated disc) One test with the X and I was totally hooked.

I've been over in the S forums since the beginning of my ownership but now that I'm peeking over here on the X side, I'm seeing a lot of issues and quite a bit more negativity than I feel like I see over on the S forum. I think the S is the greatest car on the planet and I'm bummed to part with it, but I think this is going to be a much greater car for my health, physically. Reading some of these posts is getting me a little nervous though, I must say.

I ordered three days ago, so my order gets locked in today. Would love to hear from people that are loving their X's!
Yer on yer way to the same happiness as MS, but with the comfort of MX. When I got a MS loaner, I was pleased the two drive so similarly.