Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

joke/out there features for the Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mikevbf

Feb 11, 2012
vermont
Since this is going to be a long wait for the Model X, I thought it might be fun to share ideas that will probably never be implemented, but are fun to imagine. For example:

1) I hate people tailgating me. Maybe the rear facing camera could take a picture of the tailgating car including front plate which then automatically uploads to a virtual wall of shame for tailgaters. And/or a rear light attached to a proximity sensor that shines brighter and brighter in the the eyes of a driver that gets too close.

2) Have you ever been in a car with a screaming/crying baby or child? How about a microphone that sends the sounds inside your car to outside siren/speakers along with flashing lights for those times you REALY need priority on the road? You parents know what I am talking about.

3) How about a back gate on the Model X that has a ramp enclosed in it. At the touch of a button it telescopes out to make it easier for the Canine type passengers to enter and exit? And of course the signature Model X would complete with signature red carpet to give your pet the royal treatment.

4) How about a falcon wing paint job option on the falcon wing doors so you can truly feel silly when they open?

Seems like no one's been in the mood - but I have one!

Perhaps just the fevered dream of a lifelong pragmatist - how about a place to mount the front license plate that looks like throughout the lengthy, intensive design process, we weren't all pretending the whole time that front license plates are NOT required by law in most states? They are. I know, crazy, wild eyed dreaming. ML

Seems like no one's been in the mood - but I have one!

Perhaps just the fevered dream of a lifelong pragmatist - how about a place to mount the front license plate that looks like throughout the lengthy, intensive design process, we weren't all pretending the whole time that front license plates are NOT required by law in most states? They are. I know, crazy, wild eyed dreaming. ML

Just drive without it #YOLO

Nah, hate those empty flat spaces on the front of cars. :tongue: