TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

just another guy joining the site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fred z, Jul 9, 2014.

1. fred z

fred z Member

Aloha to you folks. I am joining the site so I can get more info on the Model S. I am planning on selling my current ride....Equus.... and ordering a MS for Oct delivery. At least that's the plan. I am getting some nice help from a rep I took my test drive with and he seems a good man. I like my Equus a lot and it is truly an excellent car for the pricing. But, I change rides every 3 years and this is a good time to up the ante. I also have a little roadster I cruise around in which keeps the driving privilege up to speed....and I do mean up to speed. Anyway, hi and I will be searching for the following info ,...should you have any advice.
    1. I am probably going to customize my car a little....tinting ,,,,smoked lite lenses...and for sure wheels and tires. I am looking currently at a white w Glass roof, but I am not ruling out the 'murdered out' version with same black wheels and the above items. So, that's my story and I 'm sticking to it.
    be well and thanks for any advice.
    fred z:cool:

2. FredTMC

FredTMC Model S VIN #4925

welcome to TMC. I have white and neighbor has a matte black murdered-out P85.