Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just because you can drive like a moron, doesn’t mean you should!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in California, so I see plenty of Tesla everyday. Almost every week or so, I see some idiot driving a Tesla like he stoled it! Weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, and speeding! At this rate Tesla owners will take the crown of “most hated drivers“ away from BMW very soon! LOL! Please drive safely! Rant over!

I’m in California, so I see plenty of Tesla everyday. Almost every week or so, I see some idiot driving a Tesla like he stoled it! Weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, and speeding! At this rate Tesla owners will take the crown of “most hated drivers“ away from BMW very soon! LOL! Please drive safely! Rant over!

Good advice.

I don’t see many Tesla drivers doing that here in Canada, but maybe when we get more of them, who knows.

I do see a ton of left lane drivers in every type of car though. Drives me crazy.

Must be a CA thing. All the Tesla drivers I've seen in Ohio are driving sensibly. Not that we have a ton here yet, but I see at least one a day on a long drive around town. We still have plenty of "Those drivers" that you are talking about. They're usually driving junk cars that should have been retired a long time ago and wouldn't pass an E-check (if they hadn't taken that away).

I rarely ever see Tesla owners driving fast, let alone aggressive. In fact, at work, it is a common joke... that's not a joke.... about how slow almost every Tesla owner drives around the Phoenix metro.

I've been seeing increasing numbers of Tesla around here (Western Washington). Every month there are more. But they are all driving normally and politely. I don't think I've ever seen one weave in/out of traffic or speed faster than the surrounding traffic. I did see one do a hard launch from a stoplight but then they let off at 60 mph (the speed limit) and drove normally.

Agree, I feel like I am the slowest Tesla on the road around here. Whenever I see other Teslas they are always passing me, usually at a high rate of speed. I figure their wh/mile must be awful, LOL.