Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

Great little sub-forum here.

I'm from Central Scotland and have been reading loads here. Few questions if you could oblige.

I placed an order in existing inventory yesterday, it said it was location London and '14 miles'. Just noticed compared to the others on inventory the location is a little unusual, is that vehicle possibly a returned one?

Also, I thought there was only 3 options, SR, LR, & P? I keep seeing folk on here referring to P- P+ P3D+xyz - Just wondering if I have bought the standard full performance or something else?

Order agreement shows:
Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
Pearl White Paint Included
Performance Upgrade
20’’ Gray Performance Wheels Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Autopilot Included

Thanks for your help folks, looking forward to joining the club!

Hi folks,

Great little sub-forum here.

I'm from Central Scotland and have been reading loads here. Few questions if you could oblige.

I placed an order in existing inventory yesterday, it said it was location London and '14 miles'. Just noticed compared to the others on inventory the location is a little unusual, is that vehicle possibly a returned one?

Also, I thought there was only 3 options, SR, LR, & P? I keep seeing folk on here referring to P- P+ P3D+xyz - Just wondering if I have bought the standard full performance or something else?

Order agreement shows:
Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
Pearl White Paint Included
Performance Upgrade
20’’ Gray Performance Wheels Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Autopilot Included

Thanks for your help folks, looking forward to joining the club!

14 miles is nothing, if it was a reject based on mileage expect it to be in the 100's, if you mean rejected at collection then about as much chance as any other car.

Your car will be a P+ as there are no longer any other performance options, it is showing correctly.

If your planning to get it picked up in Scotland then don't be surprised if its delayed, if going to London then be careful not signing for the car until you have checked it even it means ignoring the delivery person!