Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered MX 100D Pearl White!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome! The wait will be long, but totally worth it! Enjoy browsing this place until (and after) you take delivery - tons of great folks here to share stories and thoughts.

Hopefully you used a referral code for free supercharging and $500 credit as well!

Reactions: bairesman
Welcome! The wait will be long, but totally worth it! Enjoy browsing this place until (and after) you take delivery - tons of great folks here to share stories and thoughts.

Hopefully you used a referral code for free supercharging and $500 credit as well!

Thanks! I know the wait will be worth it, also any experience as to how Tesla treats the trade-ins? Do they give customers a fair price?

I did use a referral code from a friend :)

Thanks! I know the wait will be worth it, also any experience as to how Tesla treats the trade-ins? Do they give customers a fair price?

I did use a referral code from a friend :)

Their trade in prices are not that great, but you can take it to carmax and get appraised there. Tesla will match that and carmax prices are not bad. You do this when you are within 15-20 days of delivery.

Reactions: bairesman