Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered my 90D S today, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With some trepidation and excitement I finally got up the nerve and ordered my model S today. Hopefully I'm not making an expensive mistake but I don't think I am. I travel frequently to Roanoke Virginia. Unfortunately, until they put a supercharger somewhere near Charleston or Beckley West Virginia I will not be able to make the trip in my new ride. Hopefully sometime the I 64 -77 Corredor will be appropriately covered. It's a real pain for those of us who live in Ohio and want to go south in an EV.

• Love
Reactions: SureValla
Welcome and congrats. There's a "deliveries and updates" thread somewhere around here that several people post on while waiting for the car to arrive. There's also a great spreadsheet you can add your info into and check out how Lon each step in the process has taken those before you.

If you didn't use a referral link to save $1,000 on your Model S, use this link:

Referral | Tesla

Make sure you keep us updated on your cars progress so we can all read something while we refresh our "MyTesla" page multiple times a day.

image.jpeg Just waiting for something to plug into this