TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Just ordered my 90D S today, Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rmsosu, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Rmsosu

Rmsosu Member

With some trepidation and excitement I finally got up the nerve and ordered my model S today. Hopefully I'm not making an expensive mistake but I don't think I am. I travel frequently to Roanoke Virginia. Unfortunately, until they put a supercharger somewhere near Charleston or Beckley West Virginia I will not be able to make the trip in my new ride. Hopefully sometime the I 64 -77 Corredor will be appropriately covered. It's a real pain for those of us who live in Ohio and want to go south in an EV.

• Love x 1
  2. Buddy

Buddy Member

Welcome and congrats. There's a "deliveries and updates" thread somewhere around here that several people post on while waiting for the car to arrive. There's also a great spreadsheet you can add your info into and check out how Lon each step in the process has taken those before you.

If you didn't use a referral link to save $1,000 on your Model S, use this link:

Referral | Tesla

Make sure you keep us updated on your cars progress so we can all read something while we refresh our "MyTesla" page multiple times a day.

3. Rmsosu

Rmsosu Member

Thanks! I did receive a password for the 1000 referral discount. I'll be checking my page daily!

4. Rmsosu

Rmsosu Member

image.jpeg Just waiting for something to plug into this

5. Okemonkey

Okemonkey Member

Going to get ours installed (garage plug) in a few weeks. Like how you have it clearly labeled! Waiting for a MX 90D, from inventory out of Cali, being shipped, near the end of September.

6. Rmsosu

Rmsosu Member

Deliver scheduled Sept 14!!

7. Mbenz528i

Mbenz528i Member

Congrats on your delivery date! Very excited for you! I do not think you are making a mistake and an excellent build. Please share pics.