Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Ordered my AWD M3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super excited, and was curious as to current delivery times in the LA area?

Online it says 4-7 weeks, but im hearing some reports about 2-3 weeks. Has anyone ordered one recently?

Nope, nobody ordered one recently. :D

Congratulations! I’d say expect to wait 4-7 weeks. If it’s sooner, then great, but don’t set yourself up for disappointment is my advice.

Congratulations.

Nobody here can really tell you anything more than what the Tesla web site says at this point. Traditionally January and February production focuses on international deliveries but it’s possible that Tesla will sneak a batch of US production cars in at some point. People have been waiting a lot longer than 4 weeks for end of year deliveries. Some orders from October still have not been filled.

Apparently I take delivery in 2 weeks. Ordered Monday. Looking at the delivery spreadsheet lots of M3s delivered between January 18 to 25.
I saw that on the spreadsheet. How annoying ;-) To your good fortune, someone from a prior order must have cancelled in your locale.
I ordered mine on 1/2. I have noted that the average time to VIN assignment on the spreadsheet is about 2 weeks on average with a typical max around 4 weeks. The caveat, of course, is that the spreadsheet only captures a small fraction of those ordering since it depends on members of this forum manually entering their order and then updating it later.

Super excited, and was curious as to current delivery times in the LA area?

Online it says 4-7 weeks, but im hearing some reports about 2-3 weeks. Has anyone ordered one recently?

Congrats! I also recently placed my order for a LR AWD, with everything else standard. Order was placed on Sunday, got a text Tuesday (yesterday) saying I should pick my delivery date as my car was en route. And I’m taking delivery this Saturday. I’m in the Denver, Colorado area. I was also quoted 4 to 7 weeks on the website.

SoCal and still waiting on order from October. The wait pain is real.

just curious why you would still be waiting? did you change anything or ask for it to be held for a little bit? I just ordered my midnight silver model 3 long range this morning, and got the loan and accepted it, but I thought I read somewhere it would last 60 days.. a tesla person called and stated I would get it late feb early march. just curious as I have seen some people state they ordered in oct and wonder why they wouldn't have got their's yet..