Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered the new Bespoke51 taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a recent one that they performed an install on.

Attachments

• 02CF64A7-F5D1-4EF1-817E-311D5916A8D4.jpeg
    02CF64A7-F5D1-4EF1-817E-311D5916A8D4.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 183
  • CB9435E2-961E-49AE-9679-61BD58141C1D.jpeg
    CB9435E2-961E-49AE-9679-61BD58141C1D.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Bespoke51 last communicated to me on 10/31 saying my order would go into production the first week of November and be shipped in mid-November. I give them some slack because Thanksgiving was kind of early this year, but I think I should be hearing from them very soon.

It’s not about doubting the product or the company, some of us refuse to do buisness with people who blatantly misrepresent themselves. I’m relieved the product arrived and I’m glad your thrilled with them. I still would not buy from them/him because of who he is, not what he is able to do. I really want to see more aftermarket parts available and this was a great demonstration of how a good product was terribly marketed. They look great on your particular car.

Reactions: TransForged
I hate uncertainty especially around the Holidays, so I cancelled my order for the new tail lights. I am happy to say that Bespoke51 responded immediately to my refund request and my PayPAL account was credited right away.

I am impressed with how fast they responded so I may try again in the Spring.

Are there any pictures of the new reverse lights? I think these look cool, but my first thought was that the reverse light was barely visible. However, if they are completely changing out the red outer most light and it won't be a red ring, it would look completely different - possibly not as nice.

Are there any pictures of the new reverse lights? I think these look cool, but my first thought was that the reverse light was barely visible. However, if they are completely changing out the red outer most light and it won't be a red ring, it would look completely different - possibly not as nice.

There will be an upgrade to the reverse that keeps the outer red ring.

For everyone that has a set (or has ordered) they will automatically receive a replacement free of charge.

It’s a 5-10min Plug in swap.

Seasons greetings to you all and a safe and prosperous 2019.

• Informative
Reactions: RobsJester
There will be an upgrade to the reverse that keeps the outer red ring.

For everyone that has a set (or has ordered) they will automatically receive a replacement free of charge.

It’s a 5-10min Plug in swap.

Seasons greetings to you all and a safe and prosperous 2019.

Would love to see pictures posted of the latest design with better reverse lights and the red ring. I'm ready, let me know when I can order a full set of lights and enclosure. Please post here or private message me.

Would love to see pictures posted of the latest design with better reverse lights and the red ring. I'm ready, let me know when I can order a full set of lights and enclosure. Please post here or private message me.

We'll have the updated Reverse ready for early next week. From testing it's 10X brighter.
We'll also begin taking our next batch of orders then.

Have a safe and "motorlful" weekend.

P.S to everyone that is already enjoying their upgrades, please expect the complimentary updates to ship soon!

Updated Reverse lamps will begin shipment next week.
We *may* begin taking new orders soon dependent on demand.

Tony Stark was kind enough to provide shots...

Attachments

• IMG_6308.JPG
    IMG_6308.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6307.JPG
    IMG_6307.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6306.JPG
    IMG_6306.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6308.JPG
    IMG_6308.JPG