Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just received P3D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
beyond excited. Just got my white performance model 3 with aero and autopilot. Will add some pics later and more details but got home delivery and it went off with out a hitch. Some very minor flaws that were all noted but nothing that would cause me to reject the car.

Car is fast but like super deceptive fast. With no engine noise it just feels undramatic. I love it.

Pics to come later.

beyond excited. Just got my white performance model 3 with aero and autopilot. Will add some pics later and more details but got home delivery and it went off with out a hitch. Some very minor flaws that were all noted but nothing that would cause me to reject the car.

Car is fast but like super deceptive fast. With no engine noise it just feels undramatic. I love it.

Pics to come later.

@Lucky13,

You ARE ‘Lucky’!!! Congrats! Looking forward to the pics!

Ski

Not anything special. Hoping to do some tasteful mods with MPP and then track it.

In no particular order.
Coilovers
Wheels and tires
Rear arms to adjust geometry
Brake upgrades( wishing I could buy directly from Tesla)

D1AD2228-4A99-4564-B45A-28610E0C6D8C.jpeg
84B89A8F-A6A7-41E5-A31D-D6197172EA01.jpeg
289BACD0-7257-4184-9D1C-A34260FD5923.jpeg

Pics to come later.
Awesome!!!! Congratulations.