TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Keyfob and driver profile with auto unlock after 2.52.120 update

Discussion in 'Model S' started by xsi123, Jan 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. xsi123

xsi123 Member

I am pretty sure when Tesla enabled the functionality to connect a keyfob to a driver's profile, it was working with the auto unlock feature as well. You could just walk close to the car with the keyfob with you, the car would unlock and auto present the handles and when you opened the door, the settings for the connected driver profile would apply.

Unfortunately, after the 2.52.120 update, this functionality stopped working. You can still use the keyfob to unlock the car (double click) and when you open the door the driver's profile settings apply but it doesn't work with the auto unlock feature any more.

Anybody else noticed the same?

2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Check your settings on the main screen. It may have turned it off. That's all I can think of. Once in a while a SW update will change my defaults. Though not very often.

3. xsi123

xsi123 Member

Yes. I did check the settings. I also disconnected and reconnected the keyfob with the driver profile without success.

4. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

Am having the same issue xsi123. Have tried re programming but the fob recognition ain't working for some reason.

FYI am running 2.52.22 the AP1 version :oops: