Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kitten stuck in my Model X's rear bumper!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GREAT NEWS you guys!

They rescued this beautiful kitten that had been trapped in my Model X's rear bumper for probably over 14 hours, gave her water right away, AND one of the rescuers and his family offered to provide her with a new loving home :)

GO TESLA!

WHAT a day :)

My X purrrs like a kitten. Maybe I should take it in for a look. That's a great video.

I guess this is an ongoing problem as this just happened to me today.

As we were driving out of the parking garage of the marina club after having been there all day, we heard cat meows coming from outside of the car. We thought it was a cat in the garage but the sound kept following us. We parked by the road and looked around but found nothing and heard nothing.

Driving home we kept hearing intermittent meowing but I wasn’t sure whether it was a cat or our kids mimicking meowing sounds in the car. When we finally got home, we could hear the meowing quite clearly. Seems like the kitten was stuck somewhere in the front of our car.

We don’t have cats but we live by a hillside in Hong Kong which happens to be home to some wild cats. I asked our security guard and he said he had seen a cat with kittens recently.

As I was trying to figure out how to get this kitten out, I hear what I assumed to be the mommy cat’s meows approaching our

car. The mommy cat wasn’t too happy with me, hissing at me as she approached our car. When her meowing came closer the kitten jumped out from the bottom of our car and rejoined her mom.

Lucky kitten to have found her way back to her mom after being stuck in our car for over 10 hours. Imagine if she had jumped out at the club, she would’ve been lost forever.

Reunion video link: