Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LA Southern CA National Plug In Day + 60 Minutes filming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vfx

Aug 18, 2006
CA CA
LA Tesla owners!

Plug in America has their annual National Plug in Day coming up on Sept 28th. This year's LA Event is in Long Beach. At this EVent people who are interested in Electric Cars come to a large gathering of them for one stop shopping.

Last year, most of the day there were three Roadsters and only one Model S of the few that had been delivered back then. (notably Brian with his # 8, thanks Brian!) With so many Teslas in the hands of us excited owners it would be great to show off our fantastic cars to all those attendees who are interested in EVs. You can give drives or just show your baby parked.

This year we are told a film crew from 60 Minutes will be there to shoot for a segment, along with Ed Begley. We want to have a great turnout of our best cars in the world.

NIPD is from 9:30 to 3pm at California State University Office of the Chancellor http://www.pluginday.org/event.php?eventid=54

Power on!

Tesla Club LA

Looking forward to seeing you folks there... I'm bringing my Active E as an homage to its last service at NPID before BMW rips it away from my hands... Might go home and swap in our Roadster mid-way, or just hang with the Active E.

60 Minutes has been confirmed to come to NIPD in Long Beach!

220px-New60minutes.jpg

If you were just thinking about going here's your chance for fame on TV! Let's have a good Tesla turnout for the cameras. Nissan is promoting heavily and we are way outnumbered. Teslas should be front and center.