Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lane change assist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s half the price but I still wouldn’t use the word cheap in the same sentence for what you get
Tesla FSD is cheaper than non Tesla FSD. Non Tesla FSD being where I tell my wife where to drive while I muck about on my phone. She's definitely far more expensive but then again, with Tesla FSD, I still can't muck about on my phone so there you have it.

Just to provide a different perspective, I find Lane Change Assist both useful and safe. I have never ever been worried by any of its lane changes, I like the way it matches speed when merging into a left hand lane, it leaves a safe distance before moving back in lane. I have often wondered how to changer lane whilst on autopilot without Lane Change Assist and not have it cancel the autopilot.

Reactions: mick4545 and M1tch
Tesla FSD is cheaper than non Tesla FSD. Non Tesla FSD being where I tell my wife where to drive while I muck about on my phone. She's definitely far more expensive but then again, with Tesla FSD, I still can't muck about on my phone so there you have it.
Fortunately, they're not required to disclose the accident rate of this Non-Tesla FSD...