Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Looking forward to getting the car. Although the status and "late August" delivery estimate on my dashboard have not changed, got a call from the Tampa Service Center last night and have a delivery appointment for Sept 21. It's gonna be a long month!

Thanks. Looking forward to getting the car. Although the status and "late August" delivery estimate on my dashboard have not changed, got a call from the Tampa Service Center last night and have a delivery appointment for Sept 21. It's gonna be a long month!

Congratulations Steve!

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla Motors Club, please email me directly at [email protected] with your full name, screen name and city and I'll send you some club materials.

Regards,

Larry

Ordered 8/3. Was told to confirm by 8/16. Started changing options every other day, but this morning received email that my order was confirmed.

-Is confirmation different from finalize?
-How far off will delivery be at this point - delivery preference is listed as late-Aug

Thanks everyone for all the great information on the forum! (1st post)

+1 on this question. Is "finalize" different from "confirm"? I confirmed several weeks ago. Did I finalize?

I confirmed on 8/31.

Vin 21862

Quoting delivery "September" - I will post when I have an actual date.

Black S85, tan performance leather, obechi gloss, no pano, tech, air susp, parking, fog lamps,ultra sound (or whatever it's called now), extended nappa, alcantara headliner, rear seats, lighting.

Can't wait!!!

I confirmed on 8/31.

Vin 21862

Quoting delivery "September" - I will post when I have an actual date.

Black S85, tan performance leather, obechi gloss, no pano, tech, air susp, parking, fog lamps,ultra sound (or whatever it's called now), extended nappa, alcantara headliner, rear seats, lighting.

Can't wait!!!

Welcome and congrats! Very nice config!

Need to clue me in on what happens please. Ordered my S today in Fremont. When will they email to confirm and when will I get my VIN? Also can you view the vehicle when its in production as it sounds like some of you have seen your S on the factory floor?

85 Gray metallic Pano 21 Grey wheels susp air fog lamps tech pkg(why would anyone get this vehicle w/o this?)

Need to clue me in on what happens please. Ordered my S today in Fremont. When will they email to confirm and when will I get my VIN? Also can you view the vehicle when its in production as it sounds like some of you have seen your S on the factory floor?

85 Gray metallic Pano 21 Grey wheels susp air fog lamps tech pkg(why would anyone get this vehicle w/o this?)

Larry welcome and congrats! You should in the next week get a call from Tesla as well as an email with info and VIN (check your dashboard on the Tesla sight--that login info will be in email).

With it being and 85 (and not P or P+) it would be pretty tight to get it in Sept., most likely Oct delivery. Tesla is filling all of their P and P+ orders ASAP due to price point, and wanting to close as much revenue as possible by end of quarter. That is causing 60 and reg 85 to get slotted later. But hey, they've been surprising people, you never know.