Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Model X - Vented Seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder why it is that they come and go. Even a slight difference in temperature on the seats during the summer makes a big difference here in AZ as well. I hope they figure this out sometime this year, as I’d love to have on the next X.

They've come and gone more than once. I don't remember all of the dates, but I believe the original delete of the option was soon after I took delivery in March 2017. They came back a year-ish later and went away again after a few months.

Ok can barely see passenger seat...at least not on a mobile device.

Can you explain why one would buy it listed for $99k, when Tesla is selling 2020 brand new for $105k in that configuration? The 2020 would also come with free unlimited super charging for the lifetime of first ownership.

Please don’t say vented seats if it indeed is vented. Most say it would tear over time and didn’t work that great unless it was super hot and sweaty.

I didn’t mean to hijack the thread when posting the Autotrader ad as evidence ventilated seats did come back, albeit briefly. I did find the seller’s asking price to be a bit, hmmmm ... unrealistic?

It looks like it's a Raven performance car. Similar car new with the options it has would be around $112k (Sonic carbon wheels no longer available). Car has very low miles so I wouldn't say the selling price is unrealistic.