Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Tesla Motors-Related News (Feel Free To Post Here)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just in case Nissan or HK Government put CHAdeMO in Hong Kong. Tesla Model S CHAdeMO Adapter in the wild, charges | Electrek

Currently there are 9 CHAdeMO (50kW 125A) DC chargers already put in place in Hong Kong. But the locations are really dispersed with each location having only one CHAdeMO spot. Meaning if someone is charging when you arrive, you may have to wait for an hour or so. I think the attractiveness of CHAdeMO for us Tesla owners largely depends on the number of Superchargers that Tesla will be building in Hong Kong. CHAdeMO is great but US$1000 for an adapter to charge at only 9 isolated locations....I'm not sure. This is especially true to buyers of the 85kW version or above since Supercharging will be free.

100 Tesla Model S hatchbacks to get NCE convertible conversions

100 Tesla Model S hatchbacks to get NCE convertible conversions

NCE-Tesla-Model-S-Convertible-001.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/04/14/100-tesla-model-s-hatchbacks-to-get-nce-convertible-conversions/

Remarkably inappropriate behaviour from the woman in the first video who was upset at the delivery delay. I wonder if she realises the reality of Tesla being so young a company and the need to work with them, as a customer? No doubt she is looking at the "prestige" first, compensation second and the environment a distant third. If I was Elon, i'd cancel her order....

The first owner made reasonable and accurate comments in a civilised manner. No doubt Tesla is listening.

Last edited: