Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest Tesla Motors-Related News (Feel Free To Post Here)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is unimaginable to me that he could be unaware of this forum. Spending time to personally read here is another matter. Surely his staff send him links to the forum when they encounter specific topics he should be aware of.
I would sure hope he doesn't read here, I know how much time I waste on this forum every day, I'd rather Elon was doing more important things! (having staff monitor it would however make sense, and we have seen indications in the past that this is in fact the case)

The first 12 minutes of this video is probably one of the most balanced reviews of the Tesla Model S that I have seen:

It is also very informative to someone who doesn't know the Tesla Model S at all. As far as I could see, it didn't have any factual mistakes in it as these reviews so often have plenty of!

After the 12 minutes there is something interesting about wheels and tires - which is not really related to Tesla as such, yet with all the curb rash issues, I think it's interesting to see - another step into next gen technology.

It's not really news, but a very good video from a reputable independent tech reviewer (CNET)

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_2014-08-26-08-18-46.png

Tesla in Tibet

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA...&idx=1&sn=62472d2af3349f83f9f64fbad1e1ab85#rd

Members of the Chinese Tesla Club initiated a green road trip into the Qinghai-TIbet Plateau on 23 August, aiming to draw the public attention to the fragility of the ecosystem in the region and promote the cleaner alternative to the traditional petrol fueled cars. By bringing the Model S to the Roof of the World, they began the journey from Xining, Qinghai Province, travelling along some of the most challenging and beautiful landscapes in Western China via Qinghai Lake, Qilian County, Zhangye, Jiayuguan and Dunhuang on the historic Silk Road, then to Golmud, Amdo, Nagqu Prefecture, Damxung County before arriving in Lhasa. Total distance about 2,828km. Along the way they'll also be building numerous charging stations, effectively enabling EV/Tesla drivers the ability to reach those remote destinations using this "Green Corridor" in the near future.

Last edited:
No, I talked to Dennis (who owns these cars) in Hopewell SC, He said W Hotel didn't install any wall connector as the property owners don't let them to install (owners of Kowloon Station properties are MTR, SHK and Henderson etc)