Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease with Trade In

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long does it take to get the check for your trade in with Tesla? I traded in my vehicle and leased the current X, I was told it could take couple weeks for Tesla to mail you the check of the trade in $ ... Any idea how long? :confused:

How long does it take to get the check for your trade in with Tesla? I traded in my vehicle and leased the current X, I was told it could take couple weeks for Tesla to mail you the check of the trade in $ ... Any idea how long? :confused:

The trade-in inspection should have been done a couple of weeks before you pick up your car. And they should have just taken the car and title during delivery. At least that's what I am doing today. My car was inspected with a trade-in offer proposed a couple of weeks ago already,

The trade-in inspection should have been done a couple of weeks before you pick up your car. And they should have just taken the car and title during delivery. At least that's what I am doing today. My car was inspected with a trade-in offer proposed a couple of weeks ago already,

Just want to update that I just received my trade in check yesterday. 3.5 weeks after delivery of the X; Yes, I did have the inspection with the trade-in offer couple weeks ahead, however, they didn't have the actual check for me at the SC which was sent directly by the corporate. They did deduct the tile fee, first month payment, etc from the trade in, so I didn't have to pay anything on the day of my delivery.