Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Left side of screen split

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
Left side ⬆️ of my screen is split from the very top.. is anyone else experiencing this? Woke up to this yesterday morning..

View attachment 650631Left side ⬆️ of my screen is split from the very top.. is anyone else experiencing this? Woke up to this yesterday morning..
Do all your features work? Mine did this after a reboot this afternoon.
I started to have nav issues and ALL my personal settings were set to stock again.

Also my FSD was disabled due to region.
A second reboot resolved my nav and FSD issue and set the UI back to normal, but I still have to redo all my settings.

Upvote 0
I started to have nav issues and ALL my personal settings were set to stock again.

A second reboot resolved my nav and FSD issue and set the UI back to normal, but I still have to redo all my settings.
My features seem to be working fine, it’s just the screen. I haven’t noticed anything else. I will try the reboot. Thanks! Will update let you know if it goes back to normal

Upvote 0

😀 soft reset worked screen is back to normal hope nothing else goes wrong after this.

Reactions: Poncherelly
Upvote 0