Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leicester Owners Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a feeling he means the ones on the Fosse Park shopping extension?
Yes I would say so :) found this so fingers crossed!
74B668C8-07EA-4E37-AA5D-D7E75CB4CD4B.png

They will be a bugger to access from the service station surely unless some right of way is allowed on their service road. It always gives me the willies when using them and I can see another situation similar to the Holiday Inn (ParkingEye) f*** up.

Another good reason for Ecotricities contract with motorway services to be torn up!

Reactions: Yachtsman
They will be a bugger to access from the service station surely unless some right of way is allowed on their service road. It always gives me the willies when using them and I can see another situation similar to the Holiday Inn (ParkingEye) f*** up.

Another good reason for Ecotricities contract with motorway services to be torn up!
They don't, currently anyway, have any restrictions on parking time at Fosse Park and I can't see any comping in with it being a big shopping/eating complex. Also it's not in the services but about half a mile off the motorway.

They don't, currently anyway, have any restrictions on parking time at Fosse Park and I can't see any comping in with it being a big shopping/eating complex. Also it's not in the services but about half a mile off the motorway.

My worry is accessing the site from the M1 services over their private road to the A47 unless there is another route that looks possible but still requires the use of the service road. It will be covered by CCTV thats for sure that may be farmed out to one of our favourite parking companies who have the DVLA on speed dial.

EDIT I may be mistaken along with the Tesla map. The new Fosse Park site is further South and readily accessed from the M1/M69 junction.

The Tesla map is way out!

Last edited:
My worry is accessing the site from the M1 services over their private road to the A47 unless there is another route that looks possible but still requires the use of the service road. It will be covered by CCTV thats for sure that may be farmed out to one of our favourite parking companies who have the DVLA on speed dial.

EDIT I may be mistaken along with the Tesla map. The new Fosse Park site is further South and readily accessed from the M1/M69 junction.

The Tesla map is way out!
No the Tesla map is way off, I've still not seen the Superchargers personally but they are reported to be in the area where the pin is
B7D0EAB8-131A-480F-8D7C-7238CDB1225E.jpeg

Reactions: DocA

Pretty awful location as a Motorway charging stop. In rush hour it can take you 20 minutes+ to get back onto the M1 from Fosse park. Even than J21/21A is often congested due to the M69 link, so you might end up wasting another 10 mintues getting into the right lane.

Shame they couldn't have put it at the actual services. Better than nothing, but I doubt I'll ever use them even though as the crow flies its not that far from me and we have 'free for life' Supercharging.

Reactions: DocA
Just seen them. Looks like 8nr V3.

They are next to the new big sign at the corner to the new car park entrance. Next to the 7kw chargers.

Like others above, i understand it's a pain it's off the motorway but you will save money as the new food court should be cheaper and have a better selection of food and drink :)

Reactions: m3gt2