Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's do a spreadsheet for the 31st!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla just posted a blog:

Reserving your Model 3

It confirms that the deposit amount is equivalent of US dollars worldwide so you need to convert to your currency as needed.

It confirms that the reservation takes place worldwide so make sure it's a store or gallery. You might need to call if you hope Service Center can do the same.

Let's get your tents ready!

Model 3 Reservation Agreement is online:

https://www.teslamotors.com/sites/d...ent.pdf?_ga=1.186368937.1469776717.1426907669

sP3NypN.jpg

Tam, I noticed you corrected the entry for Tysons to use the Tysons mall location, not the service center location (listed as a "Store" online vs the "Gallery). Do you know that the service center is not taking reservations? I ask because this post indicates they will take reservations.

Tam, I noticed you corrected the entry for Tysons to use the Tysons mall location, not the service center location (listed as a "Store" online vs the "Gallery). Do you know that the service center is not taking reservations? I ask because this post indicates they will take reservations.

Sorry for my confusion. Like you said:

Tysons Corner-Tyco Road
8500 Tyco Road
Vienna, VA 22182

has both Service Center and Store

McLean-Tysons Corner
1961 Chain Bridge Rd
McLean, VA 22102

Is a Gallery in the mall.

As long as you go to a store or gallery, not a service center in any of those 2 locations, you'll be fine.

So your initial location entry is fine.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this together!

Fallenone:

Don't mention it!

Thanks to everyone, including yourself, the spreadsheet is cooking.

For the past 24 hours, here's the progress with the highest self-reported counts:

Saint Louis, MO 27
Park Meadows/Denver, CO 7
Cleveland also called Lyndhurst, OH 5
Dallas, TX 4
Scottsdale, AZ Gallery 4
Westfield Century City, Los Angeles, CA 4
Dedham, MA 3
Montreal-Ferrier, Canada 3
Santa Monica, CA 3
Atlanta, GA 2
Charlotte-Matthews, NC 2
Kansas City, MO 2
Mt. Kisco, NY 2
Natick Mall Mass. 2
San Diego, CA UTC 2
Santa Barbara, CA 2
Toronto - Lawrence Ave., Canada 2

Have a good night everyone!

There's no perfect way to measure this, but from the group that has contributed to this post regarding when they plan to line up to place their Model 3 reservation, it would be great if we could update each person's info with, loosely speaking, the projected price point of the version of car he/she expects to order. I'd love to see if there's any correlation, positive or negative, between price point (let's say just relative battery size since we don't know much else) and time spent in line.

Figure there will be two battery sizes and a performance version as the primary separating factors in price point.

Are people ordering the base Model 3 getting there extra early to do all they can to bump themselves up in an already disadvantageous queue? Are people who hope to order the performance version staying home because they'll be first anyway? Are people taking the opposite approach?

...update each person's info with...the projected price point of the version...any correlation, positive or negative, between price point...time spent in line......extra early to do all they can to bump themselves up in an already disadvantageous queue...Are people who hope to order the performance version staying home because they'll be first anyway... Are people taking the opposite approach?

Sounds great!

1) Personal Info: Sure, there are some who are comfortable enough to give out user names so you can get additional personal info which will be great for networking.

2) Your criteria seem to be very good polling idea or discussion in the forum.

We can, that means you, can add additional columns at anytime right now. My initial idea is to help each other for waiting in line, camping out (how to survive sub-freezing nights...) and exchange scheduling information.

Last edited:
By the way, I wouldn't have created this spreadsheet if there were another one available to public.

There will be another one with very good track history for Model X, and now for Model ≡ :

Model3Tracker.Info

However, it says "Registration Opens March 31, 2016. System Go-Live March 31, 2016" which might not be timely if you want to find mates to camp out for 4 nights.

The blog has motivated a user to the spreadsheet to say that "All incentives will be gone due to west coast sales get 1st shot at them."

May be that person knows something that we don't know. The top 6 highest numbers for last night do reflect that: Most from Midwest. None from the East. See for yourself:

Saint Louis, MO 27
Dallas, TX 4
Scottsdale, AZ Gallery 4

We can, that means you, can add additional columns at anytime right now.

Added a column for projected battery size. The wording is kinda clunky. Feel free to improve upon my idea. Can't really discuss actual price points, so I figured the most expensive upgrade option would be the best way of measuring. Would love to see people populate that column to see if there are any trends!

The blog has motivated a user to the spreadsheet to say that "All incentives will be gone due to west coast sales get 1st shot at them."

May be that person knows something that we don't know. The top 6 highest numbers for last night do reflect that: Most from Midwest. None from the East. See for yourself:

Saint Louis, MO 27
Dallas, TX 4
Scottsdale, AZ Gallery 4

what is going on in St. Louis?

Reactions: JenniferQ