Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's do a spreadsheet for the 31st!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you want to list battery size in kiloWattHour, in Miles, or in choices of "small, medium, big"?

For comparison: GM Bolt has 60 kWh battery. Its range is about 200 miles.

I just assumed "small/big/performance" would be the best options to list, as we don't have kWh info or mileage yet. It seems people have a general sense of where they stand on, at the very least, how much to spend on a battery and how much relative distance they need. Assuming the options mirror the Model S/X battery options in format, there will be a base battery, a battery upgrade, and a performance upgrade. Each of those will be a $10000+ upgrade, putting respective buyers in different categories for eventual receipt of their vehicles.

Sounds great!

1) Personal Info: Sure, there are some who are comfortable enough to give out user names so you can get additional personal info which will be great for networking.

2) Your criteria seem to be very good polling idea or discussion in the forum.

We can, that means you, can add additional columns at anytime right now. My initial idea is to help each other for waiting in line, camping out (how to survive sub-freezing nights...) and exchange scheduling information.
I think those details are more appropriate for the Model3Tracker.

...price point...

I hope we all recognize that there is a difference in marketing and reality.

In the past, Model S were announced with an entry price point of $57,400 ($49,900 after federal tax credits).

By the time you start to click on the options, soon, majority of owners would end up with almost double that price.

I hope it's different this time, but we need to keep an open mind so we won't be disappointed.

Going to the Lawrence location in Toronto. Anyone want to pitch in for coffee expenses? Gonna be a bit chilly so I'm willing to grab a couple of coffee boxes from Timmies for early arrivers.

I'll be there but i don't drink coffee so maybe i'll bring some tea..LOL I'll probably get there around 9am unless i hear it's crazy busy. I hope not though.

The blog has motivated a user to the spreadsheet to say that "All incentives will be gone due to west coast sales get 1st shot at them."

May be that person knows something that we don't know. The top 6 highest numbers for last night do reflect that: Most from Midwest. None from the East. See for yourself:

Saint Louis, MO 27
Park Meadows/Denver, CO 7
Cleveland also called Lyndhurst, OH 5
Dallas, TX 4
Scottsdale, AZ Gallery 4
Westfield Century City, Los Angeles, CA 4

I'm east and haven't added myself (yet). It's a location not yet on the list. As a female, I am a little weirded out about posting where I'll be and when :)

I'm east and haven't added myself (yet). It's a location not yet on the list. As a female, I am a little weirded out about posting where I'll be and when :)

It's a common spreadsheet so please do add on a location yourself at the bottom.

I understand the uneasiness but that's what networking is about.

Most people are of good nature but some are there to hurt others.

We have no ideas who is who.

You do have a choice of giving as much detail about yourself or none at all.

I'm really bad at spreadsheeting, but I gave it my best shot to convert the "Days to go" to "days, hours, minutes". Probably a little easier to look at than a decimal value of the days left.

Hope that's ok.
Just for future learning, you could have kept it at =(DATE(2016,3,31)+TIMEVALUE("10:00:00")-NOW()) and just changed the format to d "days," hh "hours," mm "minutes" (same with Excel).

I added the NYC store (Manhattan) and since I did not get an invitation to the actual event, I will be there some time before the 10:00 AM opening time. BTW, no one knows you're a woman so don't worry (oops, now we do). :)