Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's do a spreadsheet for the 31st!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to change the Header

"Projected Version You'll Purchase? (Base Battery, Bigger Battery, PXXD)"

to:

"Dreamed Version that You Wish for (Base Battery, Bigger Battery, PXXD?)"

to pacify criticisms that the Header is misleading and people may think it's based on established facts of a final Model ≡ in production and their decisions to make a deposit might be based on that "misleading header.)

...Can't seem to edit

You are signed up.

I thought a spreadsheet would be the easiest except there were vandalism so security has to be implemented which means it take a bit more effort now.

If there will be a next occasion, I will certainly try Google Form where users would interactively answer questions then it plots out a spreadsheet. Sounds much easier and more secured.

Thanks for being flexible.

Last edited:
Reactions: diamond.g
So seeing how this spreadsheet has EXPLODED over the past week or so, I think it's safe to say we should expect lines on the 31st. How quickly do you guys think those lines will go? Will the lines be just primarily those who are waiting for Tesla to open, or do you think there will be a consistent line throughout the day?

The first in line for the continent of America is.......Vancouver, Canada

Tesla Motors on Twitter

CevMitpXIAEEaPY.jpg:large

How much delay to yall predict there will be between California and Florida deliveries

Your Crystal Ball is just as good as mine :)

They need to make sure any initial problems could be identified and fix first before they can ramp up the production.

If you want to take Model X as a guide then: It was delivered in the west in 9/2015.

It was pretty much paused to fix problems of seals and door automation.... all the till this year.

Once the designs were fixed, the East coast got it starting January of this year.

I would expect 3 to 6 months lag time.