Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's do a spreadsheet for the 31st!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mucho gracias .... Will be looking for those pics here or on Twitter.

Alas, I will only be in line early AM in Austin at the Domain ( which is an outdoor mall with many upscale apt complexes .).
Yes, I know it, believe it or not that happened to first Tesla store I ever visited. Unbelievably friendly staff, I would have stayed all night had my SO not been bordering on starvation.

Does this look like John D?

This guy has already lined up in Sydney to put a deposit on Tesla's unseen Model 3

Model-3.jpg

Wowza the Canadians are really dedicated to camp out 2 nights in subzero weather.

I've become completely Tesla obsessed in my excitement about the reveal. I've never camped out for purchasing anything, heck I don't even go shopping on Black Friday. I'll be at the store in Denver early on Thursday. I'll bring homemade chocolate chip cookies to share if someone will hold my place in line for bathroom breaks.

As far as pricing, based on Model S upgrades, I don't think the M3 price will double unless you add ludicrous mode. No matter how much fun it would be, I don't think I could bring myself to pay $10,000 for 0.3 second faster speed.

Hi guys, hope I'm not intruding here. I'm a reporter with Business Insider's site Tech Insider and I'll be reporting on all the Model 3 hype and the news that comes out of Thursday's launch.

I wanted to invite you guys to send any pictures you might have of the launch/lines at Tesla stores on Thursday my way. I'm trying to paint a picture of the crowds that are being attracted all around the world for their awesome new car.
There's also a good chance I'll be at the Chelsea location here in NYC Thursday as well.

If there are any pics you guys want to send my way, feel free to tweet at myself and techinsider, or email them to me at a brown at businessinsider.com

PS, I found you guys through your spreadsheet. It's amazing the following that this car already has. Can't wait to see it in the flesh.