Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S 75 and 1961 Corvette. Best of Both Worlds....

View attachment 211132

Day Time - The Tesla fits nicely on the left....
IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG

@bradyquick1 great taste in cars! I love the early vettes with the painted coves. My garage is the messy one that was posted early on in the thread with a blue MS and a '62 red vette :)

I'm in love with all of these garages. My garage floor has the epoxy but it's already cracking and peeling. It clearly wasn't installed well when the house was built. I'm getting tons of motivation by seeing these photos!

Reactions: bradyquick1
Our garage has a 53 foot wide door:

IMG_1902.JPG

Our aircraft is a carbon fiber composite Diamond DA42-VI "Twin Star" equipped with two Austro/Mercedes turbo-diesel engines. 225 mph (195 knots) cruise burning only 16 gallons/hour (combined both engines) of JetA fuel. It even has an autopilot (a real one!) that operates hands-free.

Nice thing about a hangar is that I plug in our Model S when leaving to fly, and it's fully charged upon return. :)

Last edited:

View attachment 211189

Our aircraft is a carbon fiber composite Diamond DA42-VI "Twin Star" equipped with two Austro/Mercedes turbo-diesel engines. 225 mph (195 knots) cruise burning only 16 gallons/hour (combined both engines) of JetA fuel.

Nice thing about a hangar is that I plug in our Model S when leaving to fly, and it's fully charged upon return. :)

What a beautiful plane. I grew up flying with my dad (stunt pilot, flew B17s). Makes me want to get VFR and multi engine rated.

Attachments

• IMG_3511.JPG
    IMG_3511.JPG
    402.6 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3513.JPG
    IMG_3513.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3512.JPG
    IMG_3512.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

View attachment 211189

Our aircraft is a carbon fiber composite Diamond DA42-VI "Twin Star" equipped with two Austro/Mercedes turbo-diesel engines. 225 mph (195 knots) cruise burning only 16 gallons/hour (combined both engines) of JetA fuel. It even has an autopilot (a real one!) that operates hands-free.

Beautiful aircraft! Where are you based? I do a little part-time flight instruction out of N47 in Pottstown, PA.

View attachment 212406 This forum has inspired me to improve my garage. Here is the first step! Yes, I am getting the edges slowly done-they have required a saw, and I am sending those tiles out for cutting.

Looks super......which brand of tiles did you go with?

Just starting my garage makeover
Step 1 - cleaned out all junk and in the garbage it goes - COMPLETE
Step 2 - overhead storage system to clear up floor - COMPLETE
Step 3 - ProSlat panels on 1 wall to hang various things like lawn equipment, etc - 50% Complete
Step 4 - Drywall patch and fresh coat of paint - Coming Soon
Step 5 - Tesla Red Paint & Logo on single garage wall where MX will be
Step 6 - Floor professionally redone with Epoxy finish - Coming Soon
Step 7 - Wall Storage & Cabinets installed - Coming Soon
Step 8 - Tesla Wall Charger installed - Coming Soon
Step 9 - Decorative Floor Tile for single garage side where MX will be - Coming Soon (still considering this)

Hopefully once all steps are completed my wife will not admit me to the crazy house :)

View attachment 212406 This forum has inspired me to improve my garage. Here is the first step! Yes, I am getting the edges slowly done-they have required a saw, and I am sending those tiles out for cutting.

I really love the look of those tiles. However with almost 1200 sq ft in my garage, the tiles end up being pricey. Maybe I should splurge a little. Did you epoxy the cement underneath? I live in Colorado and would be afraid of water pooling under the tiles from snow melt.

Thanks Erik