Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why does it look like your garage opens to a retail shopping Centre? Or do you just happen to have a parking lot in front of your home? :)

I like the tiles - I've been considering the Swisstrax for my garage.
It actually leads to my wash bay and then to the outside. It started out as a metal building for 4 cars with a lift, but then kept getting bigger. Here is the front of the garage.

Attachments

• 10563102_10203175388118342_5173628980419448523_n.jpg
    10563102_10203175388118342_5173628980419448523_n.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 331
Wow, that P85D is wrecked! Hope you came out okay... looks like there would be quite a story behind that incident.
I was driving at the posted speed limit of 70 in the fast lane. A young kid came down the on ramp and tried to pass a car and hit me in the side. I was on AP1, it took the car off auto pilot and sent me in the ditch. We hit the guard rail went airborne and landed back on the road. I will say a couple things regarding the car.
1. Auto pilot I feel doesn't make me pay attention. If I had my hands on the wheel I would have probably saved it.
2. The car went into the guard rail and right over it with no problem.
3. Air bags smelled like Popourri which was nice.
4. My 3 year old daughter was in the car and was perfectly safe!
5. No my 3 year says I crashed our Tesla

I don't miss the kids saying daddy look, daddy look and I say I can't I'm driving. There smart response is no Dad the Tesla is driving!

Here is our garage. Love the ability to back the car without stinking up the garage - saves so much space. I set up the charging so that each car can come and go without having to drive over charging cables or having to unplug the other car. The pearl while looks a little less white than the solid white, but only in some lighting (Tesla pearl white is the most white pearl white I've seen on cars, a Lexus looked down right yellow next to a solid white). Waited a long time for Tesla to bring back solid white, but they didn't, so we broke down and got pearl white.

PS> Funny story, got a call from a credit card company recently about suspected fraudulent charges, as soon as they said "gas purchase", we knew the card was compromised - the picture below tells you why. I wish they had an option to freeze the credit card on any gas purchases. :cool:

Garage.png

Whitex-
Guess you could get rid of the mobil 1 on the shelf.
Almost. I did used to use it for cars, but even though aars and all garden equipment are all electric now, the backup generator (which runs on natural gas or LP) still needs oil. Backup generator definitely needed since we are quite dependent on electricity now (and can''t justify spending the money or find space for enough power walls to fill up a couple of Teslas and run the house for a day or two).

...The pearl while looks a little less white than the solid white, but only in some lighting (Tesla pearl white is the most white pearl white I've seen on cars, a Lexus looked down right yellow next to a solid white). Waited a long time for Tesla to bring back solid white, but they didn't, so we broke down and got pearl white.

PS> Funny story, got a call from a credit card company recently about suspected fraudulent charges, as soon as they said "gas purchase", we knew the card was compromised - the picture below tells you why. I wish they had an option to freeze the credit card on any gas purchases. :cool:
Had something similar happen last year: a couple of point of sale charges on my debit card in California even though I am in Colorado. The second was at a gas station and I mentioned to the bank that I have an electric car and don't buy gas.

I really don't understand why Tesla got rid of solid white. What gives with that?