Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. The sellers you mention below certainly have a huge selection. Overwhelming, really. But the prices for the same sets are more expensive. Costco still has the best prices. Is there some kind of promo I’m not seeing?

When I was looking I saw those on Costco's site. These guys have a wider variety of the same brand and they are currently on sale too:
NewAge Garage Cabinets

I bought my tool cabinet from them and everything went smooth as could be. For many things they have free shipping and delivery by Fedex Freight. The driver took an interest in my Model S and said he had been shopping for a pickup, but now he's rethinking. He was really impressed with the car.

Thanks. The sellers you mention below certainly have a huge selection. Overwhelming, really. But the prices for the same sets are more expensive. Costco still has the best prices. Is there some kind of promo I’m not seeing?

I didn't compare the same ones Costco had, so it sounds like Costco is cheaper. I was comparing Garage Organization to other sites on something else and they were cheaper. I did briefly look at the NewAge cabinets, but it's way more than I needed right now.

I saw this on another forum.
0313112039.jpg

Yes. The "Bold" series looks great, represents the best value, and is probably more than sufficient for a home garage. I'd like to go look at them in person so I can compare with "Professional" and "Pro" to see if it's worth the price difference.

You, sir, are the inspiration. The whole thing looks great and I love that you chose the red cabinet faces. Thanks for sharing.

Couple of questions:
Looks like you mounted on the wall, off floor. Was that difficult?
What kind of deal did you get? From Costco?
Would you go for Bold again?

Agreed - what a transformation!
Yes I mounted them off the floor - was easy with 2 people and included bolts. Only downfall is the thinner metal so you need to be careful not to bend them. Once hung they serve their purpose well but easy to bend during installation. I’m happy with the Bold and would order again.

Yes I ordered from Costco - about 20% less than anywhere else!

Reactions: DIL
Where did you get that cable organizer if you don't mind me asking?

It's one of these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004KTLP10/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got one, but never installed it. I need to be careful installing stuff in that wall, there is electrical wiring running everywhere in there as well as at least one water pipe and the gas line to the house (all the meters are on the other side of the wall from the charger with a water faucet below.

Reactions: Ludalicious
I posted a few weeks back the garage empty and just the floors done. Finally IKEA had their 15% off kitchen sale. So I was able to build all these cabinets for $1700. I think it's one of the cleaner but still cheap routes to get good organization in the garage:
View attachment 287973

I was just thinking that I never considered the floor of the garage before. In the age of ICE, unless you want to do go to some extreme lengths, there was no point to have anything other than plain concrete. But with an EV, you could have a nice garage floor and the only thing you would ever have to contend with would be a possible mark from the tires and a bit of water off the air conditioner.

When I was dealing with the boxes from my new tool cabinet, I threw the biggest one down where my SO's Subaru parks. The cardboard that was there was getting funky. There was no point in throwing anything under my car.