Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

License plate holder for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of one of these to hold my license plates:

Made in the USA.jpg

the link: http://www.cafepress.com/+made_in_the_usa_license_plate_frame,360485014

Last edited:
That's nice, Nigel. Was thinking the carbon fiber myself, but I won't have anything to match it to...

If anyone is interested, I was checking out this site which will do custom wording. If I can get a hold of the Tesla TTF, I am going to send and have them make one that says Made in the USA/MODEL S or something like that. A lot more expensive (it may be the same product as yours), but hey...$90k car.

I have noticed a few owner's posting pictures of factory frames delivered with their car along with the "zero emissions" paper decal. These are indeed very nice as "TESLA" is embossed on them and knowing Tesla, I am sure the chrome finish is very high quality. Is it random act of kindness that certain owners are getting these frames from Tesla or ???? Any insight from the group.

This is what I've used for years on each of my rides, and have ordered for my new S90D that be arriving soon. If you want to put something on your frame that makes yours a little unique, you can, while having a heavy-duty good looking brass frame that won't corrode like some of the cheap ones. You also have a few color selections, not only for the frame, but the color to be enameled into the engraved lettering if you prefer. Take a look: Custom Brass Engraved License Plate Frame - AutoPlates.com

Mine, BTW will say:
The Future is Now
I'm 100% Electric!​

Chrome, with red Verdana lettering for just a bit of effect on my Pearl White MC. :smile:

I have noticed a few owner's posting pictures of factory frames delivered with their car along with the "zero emissions" paper decal. These are indeed very nice as "TESLA" is embossed on them and knowing Tesla, I am sure the chrome finish is very high quality. Is it random act of kindness that certain owners are getting these frames from Tesla or ???? Any insight from the group.

My new 85D came with the chrome "TESLA" frame and the "Zero Emissions" sticker. I picked the car up at the Fremont factory about a week ago. But the frame isn't high quality - just plastic. Looks nice from the distance though.