Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like the new Cream/oak wood combo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the new interior. Cream with Oak, and graphite trim.

Attachments

• tesla1.jpg
    tesla1.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 286
  • tesla2.jpg
    tesla2.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 262
  • tesla3.jpg
    tesla3.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 244
Here is the new interior. Cream with Oak, and graphite trim.
These are the best looking pictures of the oak wood trim so far and I think the only ones of the X. Thanks for sharing these.
It looks good actually. I was worried that it might have a yellow tinge to it mskinm it look like the 70s but from your pictures, it seems to have a modern look. Let's see.

These are the best looking pictures of the oak wood trim so far and I think the only ones of the X. Thanks for sharing these.
It looks good actually. I was worried that it might have a yellow tinge to it mskinm it look like the 70s but from your pictures, it seems to have a modern look. Let's see.

The graphite almost doesn't look like the same material as the silver looking trim before?

Ordered my Midnight Silver MX 75 /w cream/oak a couple weeks ago. It'll be the most expensive car Iv'e ever owned by a factor of 2 o_OThese are about about the only real pictures I've seen so far of this interior scheme, and it's great to know the MX will have black carpet instead of cream. This is by far the nicest interior I've ever seen in any Tesla. I think the graphite trim is absolutely perfect for this as well - makes it look a bit more updated, IMO.

Ordered my Midnight Silver MX 75 /w cream/oak a couple weeks ago. It'll be the most expensive car Iv'e ever owned by a factor of 2 o_OThese are about about the only real pictures I've seen so far of this interior scheme, and it's great to know the MX will have black carpet instead of cream. This is by far the nicest interior I've ever seen in any Tesla. I think the graphite trim is absolutely perfect for this as well - makes it look a bit more updated, IMO.

We really like the interior on ours.

When they sent us the email that they were changing the interior I was upset. But now that we have it we thing it is much nicer and more upscale than the dark plastic wood we originally ordered.