Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of Early locations countrywide for Model 3 viewing in store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to keep One thread list together for where the car can be seen as there are many separate threads with photos, so at least people don't have to look through lots of threads and areas of the forum to see if it's near them.

Here's the New list of locations the car will be available to see in showrooms as of 10 am. today, Fri. 1/26:

San Diego
Dallas
Washington DC
Newport Beach (Fashion Island Mall) and
Scottsdale, AZ.

Already in:
Palo Alto/Stanford
Los Angeles/Century City
New York -- Manhattan's meatpacking district
Boston -- Boylston
Miami -- Aventura Mall
Also at the Walnut Creek, CA store.

San Diego today at 10
We had to take delivery last night before 4
Of our 3. Guess everyone will be at utc this weekend

Not us. We would like to go this weekend, but think the line and the wait will be toooooooo long. Maybe next weekend. Now that we declined our invite to configure there is no rush to see it before we buy it. My wife wants SR and D. I am okay with current. Oh, well, we all know who is really in charge....

What color did you get? My wife wants the Blue, but would really like to see one before placing the order.

• Funny
Reactions: David L
Just got off the phone with Tesla to see when the Rocklin store will have a display, the only information he had was the current locations that have one. I didn't catch all the locations (because I'm not really close to any), but he did mention the Van Ness show room should have one, and 6 or so other locations.
We get our in two weeks- red sport wheels - we are Rocklin - no issues if you want to check it out in person and sit in it

Was in Chicago yesterday for the auto show and decided to swing by the Gold Coast showroom to see the M3 on display. Wow. Just wow. Placed a reservation today :) Figure I'll be waiting until 2020, but I don't need a car yet anyway...and having this reservation will keep me from buying something I saw at the auto show, lol!

BTW, I stopped by around 6:30 pm and there were only about 10 people in the store -- most around the M3. Waited about 15 - 20 min for a guy in the driver's seat then spent about 5 in there myself.

Reactions: rabar10
I stopped by San Diego (La Jolla UTC) on Sunday around 10:15AM and there was no wait to see the car. In the 1/2 hour (yes, I was enjoying it, sitting in every seat, checking out the trunk/frunk, imagining how to stuff a car seat in the back, and trying to figure out how I could sneak it out the front door) I was there, probably about 5 groups stopped by to see it, so not busy at all.

On an unrelated note, there was a Clarity PHEV drive event there on the same day. Its very poor ACC implementation was a deal breaker for me. The accelerator pedal was very non-linear and the steering had little feedback. It was quiet and smooth, however, and cabin was very spacious. It's not a bad option for someone who wants a plug-in to hold them over, needs the space, and also doesn't mind that it drives more like a Toyota than a Honda.

Is the Model 3 still in the Meatpacking district New York store, Im from UK but travelling to New York for a week and I'm a day 1 reservation holder, so I'm VERY keen to get to see the car, especially as it's likely 18-24 months away still for me :(

Any advice for best time to visit would be appreciated as well

Thanks