Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List your Top 3 accessory for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lot of things listed are more like "needs" than "wants." (For example, memory card for TeslaCam, flat repair kit/tire inflator, floor mats.)

Here are my top four:

1. Evannex cup holder insert: Fits perfectly and standard drink cups actually stay in place
2. Mudflaps: No more problems with the paint behind the tires
3. Center console wrap: The piano black finish gets scratched way too easily
4. Upgraded interior/trunk/puddle LEDs: The OEMs are just way too dim

If we’re talking level of importance here, #1 and #2 seem clear to me:

1) USB stick - The only accessory that actually enables security functionality in the car...has to be the first thing you buy.

2) Floor mats - All of the interior of the Model 3 is super easy to clean...except the carpet floors. Cover them up with good quality mats to protect them and make your life easier.

After that, it’s tough IMO because you’re kind of out of the realm of “must have”. So I’ll go with something unorthodox and say...

3) 15’ Screen Protector - I would cry real tears as a grown man if I ever scratched or damaged that thing. It’s like $15 to make sure that never happens.

Here are my top 3 based on how often I use them and the convenience they bring me (I’m surprised nobody else picked my #1)

1. Power liftgate!
2. Wireless charging pad
3. USB stick for Dashcam, Sentry, and now Track Mode v2

Last edited:
#1 A 500 GB SSD partitioned for TeslaCam and my music collection - 3M velcro strip attached to the back of the charger pad to minimize risk of intruder finding it to remove, yet still allows me to bring it in to add more music (no longer need to bring it in to view Dashcam/Sentry clips).
#2 Wireless charger pad with USB splitters, to power the 2 Qi chargers and still allow the SSD, and a USB controller for my son to play the games while parked.
#3 Door seal kit (it was a toss up between this and mud flaps - but in addition to slightly reducing road noise, the seal kit also reduces the amount of water and dirt that enters the door sill areas, so it wins third place).