Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd’s luxe mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
random question. Anyone have any experience with the luxe mats colors? I have the tan leather interior in my S. I want to get a matching tan color mat. Lloyd’s has dark tan, parchment and light tan. Which to choose!?!

I’m actually in the same situation. Anyone?

I also noticed on Amazon they have them for about 200$ with the rear mat. However it says “no dual motor.” Does anyone know if the mats actually changed with dual motor config?

Thanks
Think this is mainly for sizing the frunk mat. In pre-refresh Model S, the frunk size varies depending on if you had single or dual motor.

Funny story...they sent me eight small samples but it came with $1.60 postage due.

I trying to get some for my cream interior. My delivery is still 2-3 weeks out.

Dbj I have the three samples in your OP. Once my car gets here you are welcome to them if you still need them.

Not selling anything, but I just bought some KAGU Tan Ri tan mats for my Model X. They don't exactly match the tan leather, but complement it great. To me it looks far better than the heavy duty rubber mats I got from Weather Tech.

They are much lighter, but still with a rubber surface. Feel much better under my feet, and fit like a glove.

Just got the parchment mats in my car and I think they look great with the tan leather seats. I added a picture with the other three shades as well for your reference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 76