TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lloyd’s luxe mats

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Dbj77, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Dbj77

Dbj77 Member

random question. Anyone have any experience with the luxe mats colors? I have the tan leather interior in my S. I want to get a matching tan color mat. Lloyd’s has dark tan, parchment and light tan. Which to choose!?!

2. obie_fl

obie_fl Member

They will send you samples if you ask.

3. onautopilot

onautopilot Member

I’m actually in the same situation. Anyone?

I also noticed on Amazon they have them for about 200$ with the rear mat. However it says “no dual motor.” Does anyone know if the mats actually changed with dual motor config?

Thanks

4. TSLATed

TSLATed Member

Think this is mainly for sizing the frunk mat. In pre-refresh Model S, the frunk size varies depending on if you had single or dual motor.

5. Dbj77

Dbj77 Member

I believe that is true- the dual motor applies only to frunk mat question. I’ve sent them an email requesting samples... I’ll post when I receive!

6. obie_fl

obie_fl Member

Funny story...they sent me eight small samples but it came with $1.60 postage due.

I trying to get some for my cream interior. My delivery is still 2-3 weeks out.

Dbj I have the three samples in your OP. Once my car gets here you are welcome to them if you still need them.

7. Atlantan

Atlantan Inactive Member

Don't have experienced with this make but had ggbailey's black oriental mats in a previous car (previous owner had installed them). Held up quite well and got lots of compliments.

8. Uncle Paul

Uncle Paul Well-Known Member

Not selling anything, but I just bought some KAGU Tan Ri tan mats for my Model X. They don't exactly match the tan leather, but complement it great. To me it looks far better than the heavy duty rubber mats I got from Weather Tech.

They are much lighter, but still with a rubber surface. Feel much better under my feet, and fit like a glove.

9. Dbj77

Dbj77 Member

Just got the parchment mats in my car and I think they look great with the tan leather seats. I added a picture with the other three shades as well for your reference.

Attached Files:

10. john85775

john85775 Member

So assume if parchment is for tan leather, 783 Light Tan for Cream interior?

11. Galinette

Galinette Member

Did you need to use the anchor? I was interested in Lloyd’s mats, but I’m reluctant to drill a hole in the floor with the anchors. Some say they are heavy enough to stay in place without the anchor

12. Kandiru

Kandiru Active Member

No holes needed at all. They are very heavy and stay where you put them.

Love them, all of you cars have them now, even the teenager's beater:)