Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd’s luxe mats

Dbj77

Feb 5, 2017
Washington, DC
random question. Anyone have any experience with the luxe mats colors? I have the tan leather interior in my S. I want to get a matching tan color mat. Lloyd’s has dark tan, parchment and light tan. Which to choose!?!

onautopilot

Jun 6, 2016
Santa Cruz, CA
I’m actually in the same situation. Anyone?

I also noticed on Amazon they have them for about 200$ with the rear mat. However it says “no dual motor.” Does anyone know if the mats actually changed with dual motor config?

Thanks

TSLATed

Jun 22, 2016
Orlando
I’m actually in the same situation. Anyone?

I also noticed on Amazon they have them for about 200$ with the rear mat. However it says “no dual motor.” Does anyone know if the mats actually changed with dual motor config?

Thanks
Think this is mainly for sizing the frunk mat. In pre-refresh Model S, the frunk size varies depending on if you had single or dual motor.

Dbj77

Feb 5, 2017
Washington, DC
I believe that is true- the dual motor applies only to frunk mat question. I’ve sent them an email requesting samples... I’ll post when I receive!

obie_fl

Jan 5, 2018
Florida
Funny story...they sent me eight small samples but it came with $1.60 postage due.

I trying to get some for my cream interior. My delivery is still 2-3 weeks out.

Dbj I have the three samples in your OP. Once my car gets here you are welcome to them if you still need them.

Atlantan

Inactive Member
Jun 8, 2016
Gwinnett County
Don't have experienced with this make but had ggbailey's black oriental mats in a previous car (previous owner had installed them). Held up quite well and got lots of compliments.

Uncle Paul

Nov 1, 2013
Canyon Lake,CA
Not selling anything, but I just bought some KAGU Tan Ri tan mats for my Model X. They don't exactly match the tan leather, but complement it great. To me it looks far better than the heavy duty rubber mats I got from Weather Tech.

They are much lighter, but still with a rubber surface. Feel much better under my feet, and fit like a glove.

Dbj77

Feb 5, 2017
Washington, DC
Just got the parchment mats in my car and I think they look great with the tan leather seats. I added a picture with the other three shades as well for your reference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 44

john85775

Oct 10, 2018
USA
Just got the parchment mats in my car and I think they look great with the tan leather seats. I added a picture with the other three shades as well for your reference.

So assume if parchment is for tan leather, 783 Light Tan for Cream interior?

Galinette

Jan 2, 2018
Nantes
Did you need to use the anchor? I was interested in Lloyd’s mats, but I’m reluctant to drill a hole in the floor with the anchors. Some say they are heavy enough to stay in place without the anchor

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
No holes needed at all. They are very heavy and stay where you put them.

Love them, all of you cars have them now, even the teenager's beater:)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC