Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to the car wash and scrubbed and hose them down. They still stink but they're in

Thanks a ton!

These will do the job until the WeatherTech digital fit floorliners are ready, either direct from WeatherTech or from Tesla Motors if they are similar or better.

I got the frunk and interior but skipped on the trunk thus far as I am getting the jump seats and wasn't sure if there would need to be some sort of different liner option to deal with them in a convenient manner.

Cheers!

You just saw photos of the only ones we know of, made by Lloyd and available through various retailers. They aren't the prettiest, but they appear functional and they are cut to fit the Tesla Model S specifically.

Major drawback: Smell. You need a few weeks and a vinegar wash to make them tolerable after initial purchase.

Cheers.

Peroxide? Works on skunk-sprayed pets.

not sure I saw a thread on the official mats, anyone order the full set? Premium Carpet Floor Mats Tesla Motors

There is another thread on the Tesla mats: Model S floor mats in Tesla Store

During the short window when they were listed, I managed to place an order for a full set (plus the frunk cargo net); they do seem to be somewhat overpriced though:
1x Premium Carpet Floor Mats - Interior Set (3 pieces) for $ 250.00 each
1x Premium Carpet Floor Mats - Frunk Set (1 piece) for $ 150.00 each
1x Model S Cargo Net for $ 49.00 each
1x Premium Carpet Floor Mats - Trunk Set (2 pieces) for $ 250.00 each

I'll post a review once received.

Last edited:
I stopped in the Chicago service center yesterday to see my luxe ebony mats in a car. They definitely look greenish. I'm exchanging them for black. Sorry for not taking any pictures. The mechanics were busy and I really didn't want to take up any more time than necessary.

I called Weathertech and they will have mats for the model S in about a month +/-

Just to warn you, I would not count on that. When I first bought my 2011 Sienna the mats weren't out yet. Weathertech endlessly told me "in about a month" for something like 13 months before they actually had any for sale. Sorry to be a pessimist, but I dont want people getting disappointed if they are not accurate this time around as well. For what it's worth.

Cheers

For what it's worth, I ordered the Lloyds mats in black. They're a very very close match to the black carpet. Close enough, in my opinion. I'm happy.

+1 I ordered the black Lloyds Ultimats for the front/rear interior as well as frunk and trunk. The black matches the carpet fairly closely and all fit very well, except for the trunk mat which has small gaps on either side toward the front of the car (as shown in photos from earlier posts). I was going to order the premium interior mats from Tesla, but was disappointed to see how subtle the logo is (gray with no red accents) which in my mind is not worth the >$150 higher cost including shipping over what I paid at AutoAnything.com for the high quality Lloyds mats.