Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Location on GPS stuck and Autopilot not working after FSD and MCU2 upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently got FSD and MCU2 upgrade in my 2017 Model S. After the upgrade the location on the GPS is stuck and autopilot is not engaging. I have reached out to Tesla service center and they like usual do not respond. I have 2500$ for this shitty MCU2 upgrade. Before the MCU2 upgrade my FSD was working fabulously. Appreciate if any body else have experienced the same problem. Thanks in advance.

Thanks. I did. They don't have a open slot available for next two weeks. I was wondering, if anybody else got the same problem with MCU2 upgrade and what did they do to get it fixed. Thanks a lot.

I got 2 different times my gps got stuck.
1. They forgot to connect the gps antenna to the module.
2. The second time, they had to put my car into service mode & exit it to make gps work again. Something went wrong on their side.

I got 2 different times my gps got stuck.
1. They forgot to connect the gps antenna to the module.
2. The second time, they had to put my car into service mode & exit it to make gps work again. Something went wrong on their side.
Thanks. I hope this is easy fix for my issue. The frustrating part is as part of the service they don't do it all and make you you suffer. They don't even bother to respond to your text or voice messages.