Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long distance road trip with kids... am I crazy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've done Tampa to the Poconos and East Hampton, and a separate trip with @Btrflyl8e to Williamsburg, VA. Easy Peasy. The only issue I had was getting my passenger on the return trip from NY to operate on the car's schedule. He would drink up while we were charging, and then 20 minutes into the next leg he would have to pee. @Btrflyl8e can relate similar experiences with her passenger.
#smallbladderspouses

When I saw you had tagged me in a thread about traveling with children, and saw you mentioned our VA road trip, I totally thought you were going to tell stories about me acting like a child. Imagine my disappointment that your post wasn't even about ME.

• Funny
Reactions: LoL Rick
Drove from Ottawa to Vancouver via the supercharger route through St. Louis/Denver/Salt Lake City last summer, (6000ish km I think it was)

It was a long ass haul but the boys aged 7&8 had no issues. They were always excited about the next supercharger stop to talk to people or see what there was to eat or do.

Also broke up the trip at the larger cities to spend time exploring what was there.