Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Look forward to my model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To my love ,
Red S ,Today is valentine's day, we took a bath together yesterday and then went for a walk hand in hand .Can’t believe that it’s been 3 years since we are together!Our passion has never faded as if our first love was happened yesterday .Still remember the time when we whispering to each other;remember the story that we running at a high speed on the expressway ;remember that there was a baby between us.
MTXX_20170213_204642.jpg
MTXX_20170213_204204.jpg

I'm not a promiscuous person, Even though I have a mistress(White X) whose skin is as White as Pearl; and a concubine(Golden 3) is soon to be living with us, my love for you will not change!
8661cb0.jpg
Don’t worried,i will not sell you unless you meet someone else one day that I have to let you go.But i will make sure that they are good enough for you, take care of you and love you as I do!Love you forever!
MTXX_20170214_085944.jpg

Your truly,

Xiao mage.

To my love ,
Red S ,Today is valentine's day, we took a bath together yesterday and then went for a walk hand in hand .Can’t believe that it’s been 3 years since we are together!Our passion has never faded as if our first love was happened yesterday .Still remember the time when we whispering to each other;remember the story that we running at a high speed on the expressway ;remember that there was a baby between us.View attachment 214653 View attachment 214654
I'm not a promiscuous person, Even though I have a mistress(White X) whose skin is as White as Pearl; and a concubine(Golden 3) is soon to be living with us, my love for you will not change! View attachment 214655 Don’t worried,i will not sell you unless you meet someone else one day that I have to let you go.But i will make sure that they are good enough for you, take care of you and love you as I do!Love you forever!View attachment 214656

Your truly,

Xiao mage.
So moved by really true love. Xiao Mage is well deserved Tesla fan.
But I love my Tesla car,too.