TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for a particular painting of Elon on a Model S

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by PabloChacon, Oct 30, 2019.

1. PabloChacon

PabloChacon Member

Hey guys,

I haven't been able to find this googling around so I'm hoping someone here could help. It's a particular piece of fan art I first saw online within the past year or so. The painting is of Elon in a Model S but very dramatized - I would say "rat fink" style. In fact, I think that was the goal of the painting - to show Tesla as the modern-day American Muscle.

If anyone can point me to this or where to buy a print, I would be grateful.

2. MichaelP90DL

MichaelP90DL Active Member

• Like x 2
  3. MichaelP90DL

• Like x 1
  4. PabloChacon

PabloChacon Member

That first one is the one I was thinking of, although I apparently remembered it differently. Thank you @MichaelP90DL

• Like x 1
  5. MichaelP90DL

Welcome.

• Like x 2