Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for an MS facelift $50k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a MS Facelift with the following:
PUP
SAS
SubZero
Panoramic
HiFi sound
AP. At least 2.0 hardware
And supercharging

Would prefer under 60k miles.
Color doesn't matter.

Good luck, many people in the same boat as you (Assuming you are looking at 75D). They have been lookng for 6months +
If you up your budget to $55-57k, you may find something in the private sector.
For S75, this may be possible, but again, private sector, and you would be missing out on the 4yr limited warranty.

Good luck, many people in the same boat as you (Assuming you are looking at 75D). They have been lookng for 6months +
If you up your budget to $55-57k, you may find something in the private sector.
For S75, this may be possible, but again, private sector, and you would be missing out on the 4yr limited warranty.

I know it's a long shot. But I have already owned a 14 P85Dl+ and want a facelift model.
I am sure I'll eventually find what I'm looking for. Just takes time.