Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Clear Bra Recommendations in Phoenix, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, now that I have my CPO 2014 Model S, I'm looking for any recommendations for clear bra installers in the PHX area. I've been calling around and getting quotes between $1200-1600 for a full front end install (bumper, mirrors, hood and quarter panels) all with 5-10 year warranties. Most shops are pushing SunTek, some have xpel. Currently favoring a place called Bulldog Detail in Scottsdale. Anyone in the PHX area have any recs? It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey all, now that I have my CPO 2014 Model S, I'm looking for any recommendations for clear bra installers in the PHX area. I've been calling around and getting quotes between $1200-1600 for a full front end install (bumper, mirrors, hood and quarter panels) all with 5-10 year warranties. Most shops are pushing SunTek, some have xpel. Currently favoring a place called Bulldog Detail in Scottsdale. Anyone in the PHX area have any recs? It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Congrats on the Model S! Getting clear bra is the best first mod you can do. You're also on the right track with the amount of coverage, the full front end is the most common and highest impact area on a Model S. Another area commonly protected is the trunk ledge/luggage area when loading items in and out of the back.

For installers in Phoenix, we have many certified XPEL installers in the area from Protective Film Solutions, Smart Shield, Oz Braz, and more. Check them out here at this link - XPEL In Phoenix.

Here are some videos that will give you a better understanding of the installation process.

XPEL ULTIMATE on a Model S

XPEL ULTIMATE on a Model X

One more thing we'll mention is you want to consider how well the film is going to fit your car, yes this comes down to the installer but also the pattern software used for the car. XPEL has the most robust software on the planet with over 88,000 + patterns and applications. In fact, the Model S is in our Top 10 most popular models we protect globally. So you could say that we know the Model S very well which means our kits will fit nice and snug.

Hope this info helps, let us know if we can answer any questions for you.

Clear bra installation is a craft and the best companies can make the film look as seamless and flawless as possible. There are a lot of companies getting "Certified", but without the proper know-how and installation experience, the clear bra installation can look bad.

With that said, give these guys a ring.

Cactus Window Tinting
8295 E. Raintree Dr., Ste. G,
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Phone: (480) 248-8966
Email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Did you already get this done. My new MS is being done now at Bulldog. I was really impressed with their customer service and expect the product to turn out well also. I went with the SunTek on the front.