Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Matte Black Metal Tesla Badges

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a set of OEM-sized matte black Tesla badges to replace the chrome ones. I tried purchasing badges from a company called Emblems Only. After a month of them showing as shipped and them ignoring my emails and calls, I have claimed fraud through my credit card company... sigh... I found a replacement Dual Motor badge. I don't want a decal, a wrap, or try plastidipping my badge. I'm also unsure about getting a sketchy badge from Aliexpress with a many-month wait. Any ideas?

I found some at Home Depot.
1644356892823.png

Seriously though. It's a great option to give it a try for $6. Search youtube and you'll fund tens of videos going over the super simple process. Cold weather does cause clumps though so be sure to heat the bottle with warm water.

These are excellent. I had a detailer replace the chrome Badges and couldn’t be happier. They are solid, and exactly match the OEM badges, including the curves of the hatch and hood. This link is for the MY, but they also have M3.

These are excellent. I had a detailer replace the chrome Badges and couldn’t be happier. They are solid, and exactly match the OEM badges, including the curves of the hatch and hood. This link is for the MY, but they also have M3.

This looked exactly like what I was looking for. I ordered them and should be getting them today. Thanks!

Either of our shops charge 75/emblem. Dual motor one would need to be bought new then painted and installed since they're such thin letters. I can see those ones on the ebay site seem to be a heck of a deal as just buying the emblem alone from Telsa is about 50.00. I wonder if they are truly good quality or little cheap ones not made the same as an original.

Where did you get the dual motor badge
RPM Tesla.