TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking for Rial Lugano gunmetal paint code or similar color code

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by kevincwelch, Mar 11, 2014.

1. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Somehow managed to scrape my driver's side front Rial Lugano. Probably my garage. Anyway, much of it was paint transfer that I was able to polish off with some Menzerna FG400, but the scratches remain. It's one of those situations in which the scratches are too little to send it off to a rim repair center but too much for me to tolerate (would be better on the passenger side). Anyway, I'd be willing to fill it in a little bit with an appropriate color and sand/polish it myself. Tried searching on Rial's site, but no go. Any help?

2. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Bump. Still looking for ideas.

3. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Try this site. They sell paint to match some Tiger Drylac powder coat colors. If that doesn't work do a search for "spray paint to match powder coat colors."