Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for X P100D, Cash buyer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sunshine State

Automotive Enthusiast
Jul 13, 2017
Florida
Hellow everyone, I’d like to buy another X and we are a cash buyer. We have been looking at all the discounted new inventory and some low mile CPO’s, but like anyone, would like a better deal and know the deals are out there. We have several Teslas now so we are not in a rush until we find the right deal. We also don’t mind buying privately so we will still have the extended warranty option. I prefer transferable free supercharging and full equipment but if you have something else I’ll consider it. I’d also still consider another X P90D if the price advantage was very attractive. PM me details and best price, thanks:)

Hellow everyone, I’d like to buy another X and we are a cash buyer. We have been looking at all the discounted new inventory and some low mile CPO’s, but like anyone, would like a better deal and know the deals are out there. We have several Teslas now so we are not in a rush until we find the right deal. We also don’t mind buying privately so we will still have the extended warranty option. I prefer transferable free supercharging and full equipment but if you have something else I’ll consider it. I’d also still consider another X P90D if the price advantage was very attractive. PM me details and best price, thanks:)

Still looking for another X P100D. We had good offers of X P90D’s but we already have one and would prefer the P100D. The funny thing is the P90D’s are quite underrated IMHO, not much of a bump but we still would better a 100 unless the ideal P90D was offered.