Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to takeover Model 3 or Model Y Lease - (San Francisco / Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi still looking?
I am looking to leave the country and need to transfer my lease asap.
I have a 2021 model Y Red color black 21" wheels, lease started 09/10/2021 end of lease 09/10/2024, monthly payment 696.95$
If interested the car will be available around 20th January, still need it for a few days.

Still available? How many miles remaining ?
Hi still looking?
I am looking to leave the country and need to transfer my lease asap.
I have a 2021 model Y Red color black 21" wheels, lease started 09/10/2021 end of lease 09/10/2024, monthly payment 696.95$
If interested the car will be available around 20th January, still need it for a few days.

@ssiva We have a 2021 Model Y Performance, white exterior and black interior. Lease ends 9/27, 2024 with 21, 055 miles remaining. Lease payment $683.60.
Live in the Bay Area.
Primarily used as a commuter for work and kids.
Unfortunately work in tech and impacted so we're reducing monthly spend.